If you have a wonderful business idea that could have a great potential to succeed and this could create jobs in Canada.
You are eligible if your business model can get support from one or more designated organizations – Start up Visa
- Venture Capital Funds
- Angel Investor Groups
- Business Incubators
- have a qualifying business
- meet the language requirements
- bring enough money to settle
Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Program
- Ability to become economically established in Canada
- Intend to reside in a province other than Quebec
- Have a minimum net worth of Cad $10 million legally acquired through business or investment activity
- Meet the minimum language proficiency threshold, as demonstrated by results of a designated language test;
- Meet the minimum education requirement (or have a minimum net worth of Can$50 million);
- Make an at-risk investment of Can$2 million into the Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Fund.
Self Employed Person
Candidates having an athletic or cultural experience (2 years minimum) at an International level
And the person would like to make a definite contribution to the athletic and cultural life of Canada.
Other selection criteria
- Language abilities
- Medical & Police certificate