Visitor Visa Requirements
- Purpose of Visit
- Letter of Invitation may require
- Valid Passport
- Strong ties with home country (Job, business, family, property)
- Medical Insurance may require
- Proof of funds for during stay in Canada
Citizens from some countries do not need a visa for visiting Canada such as US, UK Citizens.
Super Visa Requirements
This kind of visa specially designed for Parents and Grand Parents
- The key difference is that the super visa allows multiple entry periods lasting up to 2 years but those travelling on a 10-year multiple-entry visitor visa can only stay for up to six months per entry.
- A single-entry super visa is also available. This remains at the discretion of a visa officer
- Must be admissible
- Canadian Medical Insurance for 1 year
- Child or Grand child shall meet LICO requirements and sign an agreement for their support