Sponsor your spouse, partner or children.

Sponsor your spouse, partner or children


  • Marriage shall be legal and valid in Canada (Marriage Certificate)


  • Have been living together in a conjugal relationship for a minimum of 12 months continuously (Joint bank accounts, lease, bills)

Conjugal Partner

  • Having the same level of commitment as marriage but conditions are not permitting them to live together (country or cultural barriers)

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

Support them financially

  • Make sure they don't need social assistance

Sponsor your relatives

  • Close relatives can apply based on their eligibility

Sponsor your adopted child

You may adopt a child if you are:

  • a Canadian Citizen or PR
  • Living in Canada
  • 18 years or older